Materials, which we use in 3d printing
FDM/FFF technology: :
- ASB- our basic material, used in general printed prototypesów
- PLA- applied in big size models, characterized by low shrinkage after printing, allowed to contact with food
- Laywood/Woodfill- wood-like material, where base is PLA and PHA with wood dust
- Elastomers- robber-like material imitateing rubber parts having a high flexibilty. Hardness is 85ShA and 75ShA.
- HIPS- High impact polystyrene, material with low shrinkage, used for models with large dimensions
- ABS+ – material with high mechanical strength
DLP (light-curing resins) technology:
- MakerJuice SF- perfect for print big size models in high resolution
- MakerJucie G+- resin with higher strength than SF
- B9R-1- resin for high quality parts, used in lost-wax methods (burnout without ash)
- DuraForm ProX- hard, strength plastic intended to engeenier usage, results in a high quality and huge mechanical properties.